The Book 1 portion of Tattersalls' October yearling sale in England saw trade broadly on a par with last year during its first session. With this year's sale reduced from four days to three, Tattersalls did not issue comparative figures, but the 114,227-guinea average price Oct. 7 was down just 1% from the comparable figure on last year's opening day with a larger catalogue. The 80,000-guinea median price fell 7.5% and the 15,078,000-guinea turnover rose 3.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- HKJC Strikes Coverage Deal in Australia
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- TTA Adds Mixed Session to Yearling Sale