Exaggerator, winner of the Preakness and Betfair.com Haskell Invitational (both gr. I), put in his final workout ahead of the Travers (gr. I), breezing five furlongs in 1:00.95 on Saratoga Race Course's main track Aug. 20.
Three-year-old Limousine Liberal blitzed to an Ellis Park track record for six furlongs in winning the sixth race July 18.
Godolphin Racing's Divided Attention claimed her first stakes victory, taking the $100,000 Ladies Handicap over two-time grade I winner Bell Gallantey Feb. 6 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
The career of former jockey Robbie Davis Jr. and his role as father of three jockeys will be the subject of HRTV's documentary show, "Inside Information" on March 16.
Apprentice jockey Katie Davis, a daughter of retired jockey Robbie Davis, scored the first win of her career Feb. 21 by guiding Ivanovna to a one-length triumph in the second race at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Two jockeys and horses apparently escaped serious injury Dec. 28 in a spill during the first race at Gulfstream Park.
Apprentice jockey Dylan Davis recorded the first win of his career in the seventh race at Suffolk Downs Sept. 19 aboard favored Soldier Sam for trainer Colin Sherwood.
- By Vic Zast
The media took about a nanosecond to realize that both trainer Roger Attfield and jockey John Velazquez, who teamed up to win Monday's feature race with Kissable, were about to enter the Hall of Fame on Friday. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- American Dirt Records a Thing of the Past
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop