A sharp turn of foot took All Silent to the front and on to victory Nov. 8 in the $1-million Emirates Stakes (Aus-I) at one mile at Flemington in Australia.
The AUS$1 million Arrowfield Blue Diamond Stakes (Aus-I) at Caulfield on Feb. 23, the first of three mega juvenile races in Australia over the next four weeks, was taken out by a familar combination in jockey Dwayne Dunn along with trainer David Hayes.
Dwayne Dunn completed a rare three-peat in a major with his grand ride on Sleek Chassis in the $1 million (Australian funds) Blue Diamond Stakes, (Aus-1) on Feb 24.
Kerrin McEvoy will be hospitalized for several days with bruising to the brain after a two-horse fall in the opening race at Flemington on Oaks day Nov 9.
Kingmambo sired his first Southern Hemisphere grade I winner as the U.S. bred Tawqeet won the $600,000 (Australian) Metropolitan Handicap (Aus-I) at Randwick on Oct 7.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- 793 Cataloged for Tattersalls Ireland Sale
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse