Stradivinsky took advantage of the favorite being knocked out of contention early in the race, as the 7-year-old gelding scored his first graded stakes win in the $200,000 Jaipur Stakes (gr. IIIT) July 17 at Belmont Park.
New York-bred Haynesfield won his fourth consecutive race and notched the biggest victory of his career when he took over turning for home en route to a convincing 2 3/4-length score in the $300,000 Suburban Handicap (gr. II)
Three-time grade I winner Court Vision will try to add to his impressive resume April 9 when he takes on seven in the $300,000 Maker's Mark Mile (gr. IT) in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Ranking the Kentucky Derby Workouts
- Alto Aims High With Materiality
- Weir, Lipinski on NBC Social Media for Derby
- Upstart Breeder Out of Hospital, CD Bound