American Standard, a 32-year-old pensioned stallion by In Reality, died July 21 because of the infirmities of old age.
Marsh Side, a Canadian grade I winner, sired his first foal when the Compliance mare Kerry Offaly produced a colt Jan. 31.
Stakes winner Patriot Act was represented by his first winner when his daughter Tis of Thee took command in the final furlong to win a maiden special weight race at Suffolk Downs Sept. 14.
Jade Hunter, a multiple grade I winner who sired 2002 Horse of the Year Azeri, was euthanized Sunday, Jan. 23, at Hagyard Equine Medical Institute near Lexington because of complications from colic.
Anasheed, a 10-year-old son of A.P. Indy, has been sold for stallion duty in Russia.
Champion Northern Spur and stakes winner Yankee Mon will stand at Michael Lischin's Dutchess Views Farm/Metropolitan Stud near Pine Plains, N.Y.
The first reported foal sired by graded stakes winner Ommadon is a filly born Feb. 3 at Michael and Debra Lischin's Dutchess Views Farm near Pine Plains, N.Y.
New York farms Questroyal Stud, Silvernails Farm, and Dutchess Views Farm announced a plan to stand stallions at the newly conceived Metropolitan Stud
Top Account is being relocated to Michael and Debra Lischin's Dutchess Views Farm in Pine Plains, N.Y., for the 2003 breeding season.
Rock and Roll, who owns the highest Beyer Speed Figure for 3-year-olds of 1998, will enter stud at Michael and Debra Lischin's Dutchess Views Farm near Pine Plains, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Maurice, Chautauqua Victorious in Hong Kong
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile