David Milch, creator of the HBO series 'Luck,' will discuss the highly acclaimed show during an appearance on BloodHorse.com's Talkin' Horses podcast that will air online at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 21.
Horse owner Milch's portrait of racing's seedier side comes to life in the drama series Luck, starring Dustin Hoffman and Nick Nolte, debuting Jan. 29
With the pilot for HBO's highly anticipated "Luck" already complete, production for season-one will resume at Santa Anita Oct. 31. Both the pilot and first season are scheduled to air in the fall of 2011.
Cable network Home Box Office has approved a new series, "Luck," a cutting-edge depiction of life on the racetrack, for an inaugural season with shooting to commence at Santa Anita either this fall or early in 2011.
Two-time Academy Award winning actor Dustin Hoffman will be plying his trade at Santa Anita, portraying a paroled ex-con in the leading role of producer David Milch's HBO pilot "Luck."
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- The Star of the BC Classic: Lucky Spell?
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC