Thursday night's race card at Nad Al Sheba in the United Arab Emirates was the last of the inaugural Dubai International Racing Carnival, other than the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) card in 16 days.
The Satish Seemar-trained Little Jim was a convincing winner of the UAE Two Thousand Guineas (UAE-III) on his local debut at Nad Al Sheba Feb. 5 to confirm the good impression the colt had made in his native Argentina last year.
Darley Stud Management's Mokabra seized the lead 50 yards from the wire and outlasted local hope Slawomira by a head in Germany's top juvenile stakes, the Maurice Lacroix Trophy (Ger-II) at Baden-Baden Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Champion Producer My Flag Dies at Claiborne
- Blue Grass Runner-Up Medal Count Derby Bound
- Game On Dude Arrives for Charles Town Classic
- Haskin: Art Sherman, Dave Erb 'Swap' Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 4/14/2014
- 2014 Stallion Showcase
- Animal Disease Tracking Map Launched
- 'A Not-To-Be-Missed Uptown Society Event'
- Fillies Sparkle in Furlong Drills at OBS