Thursday night's race card at Nad Al Sheba in the United Arab Emirates was the last of the inaugural Dubai International Racing Carnival, other than the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) card in 16 days.
The Satish Seemar-trained Little Jim was a convincing winner of the UAE Two Thousand Guineas (UAE-III) on his local debut at Nad Al Sheba Feb. 5 to confirm the good impression the colt had made in his native Argentina last year.
Darley Stud Management's Mokabra seized the lead 50 yards from the wire and outlasted local hope Slawomira by a head in Germany's top juvenile stakes, the Maurice Lacroix Trophy (Ger-II) at Baden-Baden Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Condo Commando 'Splash-tastic' in Spinaway
- Midnight Storm Shakes Up Del Mar Derby
- Jo Jo Warrior Helps Zayat Celebrate Birthday
- Wise Dan Passes Return Test in Flying Colors
- Wise Dan Victorious in Bernard Baruch Return
- Itsmyluckyday Unlikely to Return in Gold Cup
- Plesa Sweeps Juvenile Stakes at Monmouth
- Stonestreet Has Star in Making in Atreides
- Rake Farms, Butler Dominate Minnesota Card
- Itsmyluckyday Outfights Moreno in Woodward