Thursday night's race card at Nad Al Sheba in the United Arab Emirates was the last of the inaugural Dubai International Racing Carnival, other than the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) card in 16 days.
The Satish Seemar-trained Little Jim was a convincing winner of the UAE Two Thousand Guineas (UAE-III) on his local debut at Nad Al Sheba Feb. 5 to confirm the good impression the colt had made in his native Argentina last year.
Darley Stud Management's Mokabra seized the lead 50 yards from the wire and outlasted local hope Slawomira by a head in Germany's top juvenile stakes, the Maurice Lacroix Trophy (Ger-II) at Baden-Baden Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Billing Off Derby Trail With Fracture
- Cloud Scapes Carries On to Hillsborough Score
- Fiorente Proves Best in Australian Cup
- Vercingetorix Co-Stars on Super Saturday
- Prince Bishop Makes Strong Meydan Statement
- Silent Achiever, Vespa Win in New Zealand
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Honor Code to Bypass Rebel, Run at Gulfstream
- Midshipman Colt Posts Fastest Ocala Drill
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists