Jockey Travis Dunkleberger will likely miss two more weeks of racing while recovering from a Feb. 9 spill at Aqueduct. Despite not having fully recovered, Dunkleberger rode Prized Stamp to a second-place finish in Saturday's Barbara Fritchie Handicap (gr. II) at Laurel Park.
Three horses fell nearing the stretch during the running of the ninth race at Aqueduct Saturday in a chain-reaction spill that left jockey Travis Dunkleberger hospitalized and two horses euthanized.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Breeders' Cup Board Seats Filled
- Harris, Frazier Lead 2014 Washingon HOF Class
- OBS Fall Sale to Include Horses of Racing Age
- Filly Taghrooda Takes Aim at Ascot History
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Equineline 'Pedigree Binder' Now Available
- Wednesday at Saratoga
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Global Gaming Almanac Set for July 28 Release
- TOBA Schedules Events in Saratoga Springs