Jockey Travis Dunkleberger will likely miss two more weeks of racing while recovering from a Feb. 9 spill at Aqueduct. Despite not having fully recovered, Dunkleberger rode Prized Stamp to a second-place finish in Saturday's Barbara Fritchie Handicap (gr. II) at Laurel Park.
Three horses fell nearing the stretch during the running of the ninth race at Aqueduct Saturday in a chain-reaction spill that left jockey Travis Dunkleberger hospitalized and two horses euthanized.
Most Popular Stories
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin