After an extended wait in traffic while racing around the far turn, Dumbarton Farm's Easy Red angled out, charged between runners mid-stretch and drove to victory in the $75,000 Jennings Handicap by a head at Laurel Park Saturday.
A Silver Deputy colt set a record for a horse sold at public auction in Maryland when he brought $500,000 Tuesday during the second and final session of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Eastern fall yearling sale at Timonium.
Most Popular Stories
- Shaman Ghost Rallies to Take Queen's Plate
- Big Blue Kitten Takes United Nations
- Aldous Snow Repeats in Singspiel Stakes
- Strut the Course Edges Favorite at Woodbine
- Front-Runner Dogwood Trail Blossoms in Azalea
- Nutan Easy Winner of German Derby
- Favorites Dominate on Louisiana Legends Night
- Jockey Gonzalez Posts Career Victory 3,000
- Grand Bili Upsets Barbados in Carry Back
- Lady Eli Sparkles in Belmont Oaks