After an extended wait in traffic while racing around the far turn, Dumbarton Farm's Easy Red angled out, charged between runners mid-stretch and drove to victory in the $75,000 Jennings Handicap by a head at Laurel Park Saturday.
A Silver Deputy colt set a record for a horse sold at public auction in Maryland when he brought $500,000 Tuesday during the second and final session of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Eastern fall yearling sale at Timonium.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Lists Start Times, Bet Options
- Goldencents Seeks Second Dirt Mile Victory
- Owner-Breeder Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies
- Report of Mares Bred Shows Modest Increase
- Artemis Agrotera Among 11 in F&M Sprint
- Strong Foreign Invasion for Juvenile Turf
- Close Hatches, Untapable Take Aim at Distaff
- Juvenile Fillies Turf Pre-Entries Strong
- BC Juvenile Fillies Has Wide-Open Look
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?