With nine horses entered in the main body and Dubinsky entered for the main track only, the one-mile Hill Prince (gr. IIIT) at Belmont on June 5 is loaded with horses that have shown talent in tough company.
Duke of Homberg, winner of the Hallandale Beach Stakes last month, returns to the Gulfstream Park turf to take on six rivals in the $150,000 Palm Beach Stakes (gr. IIIT) March 14.
Duke of Homberg shook free in the homestretch under jockey Alan Garcia to capture the $125,000 Hallandale Beach Stakes on the Gulfstream Park turf for his first American win in four starts Feb. 14.
Dogwood Stable's Lime Rickey and Char Mari Stable's Beacon Hill Road finished second and third in the Dania Beach Stakes, respectively, going one mile on turf at Gulfstream Park on Jan. 17, and the two 3-year-olds meet again in the $125,000 Hallandale Beach Stakes on Feb. 14.
Trainer Todd Pletcher sends out stakes winner Bittel Road as the likely favorite in a field of nine for the $150,000 Pilgrim Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Belmont Park inner turf Oct. 1, a race that carries implications for the upcoming Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf.
Most Popular Stories
- TOBA Schedules Events in Saratoga Springs
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Risk Factors for EIPH in Australian Racehorses Studied
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training