With nine horses entered in the main body and Dubinsky entered for the main track only, the one-mile Hill Prince (gr. IIIT) at Belmont on June 5 is loaded with horses that have shown talent in tough company.
Duke of Homberg, winner of the Hallandale Beach Stakes last month, returns to the Gulfstream Park turf to take on six rivals in the $150,000 Palm Beach Stakes (gr. IIIT) March 14.
Duke of Homberg shook free in the homestretch under jockey Alan Garcia to capture the $125,000 Hallandale Beach Stakes on the Gulfstream Park turf for his first American win in four starts Feb. 14.
Dogwood Stable's Lime Rickey and Char Mari Stable's Beacon Hill Road finished second and third in the Dania Beach Stakes, respectively, going one mile on turf at Gulfstream Park on Jan. 17, and the two 3-year-olds meet again in the $125,000 Hallandale Beach Stakes on Feb. 14.
Trainer Todd Pletcher sends out stakes winner Bittel Road as the likely favorite in a field of nine for the $150,000 Pilgrim Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Belmont Park inner turf Oct. 1, a race that carries implications for the upcoming Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Honorable Duty Aims to Continue Fair Grounds Roll
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field