Csaba returns to graded stakes company for the first time since this summer in a title defense of the $100,000 Fred W. Hooper Handicap (gr. III) Dec 7 at Calder Casino & Race Course.
Csaba, given a dream run through at the rail by Luis Saez, left Delegation behind in the stretch to win the $100,000 Harlan's Holiday Stakes Dec. 16 for his third consecutive victory in Florida.
The $100,000 Harlan's Holiday Stakes may be ungraded, but the Dec. 16 renewal at Gulfstream Park still drew a strong collection of top contenders.
Ducduc, launching his bid from well behind on the final turn, caught runaway leader Csaba at the wire to pull out a dead heat in the $100,000 Fred W. Hooper Handicap (gr. III) Nov. 24 at Calder Casino and Race Course.
After rolling to victory in the Tropical Park Derby on Oct. 13 at Calder Race Course, Csaba will try to keep the ball rolling when he faces an expected five rivals in the Fred W. Hooper Handicap (gr. III).
Coming off a splendid three-race campaign at Woodbine, Forte Dei Marmi looks to wrap up the year on a winning note in the $150,000 W. L. McKnight Handicap (gr. IIT) at Calder Casino & Race Course Nov. 24.
Local favorite Cash Rules was a popular winner of the $100,000 Spend a Buck Handicap (gr. III) Oct. 13, his seventh lifetime victory at Calder Casino & Race Course and first in a graded stakes event.
Imperial Czar, drawing into the Miami Mile Handicap after it was rained off the turf, won at odds of 8-1 April 21 at Calder.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Will Wise Dan Triumph in the Bernard Baruch?
- OBS August Yearling Sale Ends With Declines
- Deep Spinaway Cast for Durkin's Final Call
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- Pleasantly Perfect to Taylor Made Stallions
- I Spent It, Competitve Edge Enter Hopeful
- Bandbox Retired to Northview Stallion Station
- Startup Nation Impresses in With Anticipation
- Cat's Claw Seeks Four in a Row in Glens Falls