An increase in the number of horses nominated at the first entry stage bodes well for the 2002 Dubai World Cup program. Nominations stand at 720 horses from 22 countries.
In light of the recent terrorist attacks in the United States, and the resulting situation internationally, organizers of the Dubai World Cup program plan an intensive promotional campaign to ensure the 2002 Dubai World Cup is well-received by horsemen, the Gulf News reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Drama Colt Leads OBS Select Session
- Magic Touch: Human Therapist Helps Racehorses
- Travers Upset: V. E. Day Over Wicked Strong
- Mine That Bird Movie Set for Wider Release
- Shared Belief's Hidden Key to Greatness
- Florida HBPA Launches New Website
- Starspangledbanner Colt Tops DBS Session
- Arc Winner Rail Link Relocated to France
- Shared Belief Streaks to Pacific Classic Win
- V. E. Day Adds to English Channel's Resume