An increase in the number of horses nominated at the first entry stage bodes well for the 2002 Dubai World Cup program. Nominations stand at 720 horses from 22 countries.
In light of the recent terrorist attacks in the United States, and the resulting situation internationally, organizers of the Dubai World Cup program plan an intensive promotional campaign to ensure the 2002 Dubai World Cup is well-received by horsemen, the Gulf News reported.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- Arizona's Global Symposium Registration Open