An increase in the number of horses nominated at the first entry stage bodes well for the 2002 Dubai World Cup program. Nominations stand at 720 horses from 22 countries.
In light of the recent terrorist attacks in the United States, and the resulting situation internationally, organizers of the Dubai World Cup program plan an intensive promotional campaign to ensure the 2002 Dubai World Cup is well-received by horsemen, the Gulf News reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Oaklawn Reaches Agreement With United Tote
- Longtime Voice of Fairmount Park to Retire
- Los Alamitos Schedules California Chrome Day
- Keeneland to Handle VinMar Dispersal
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- What's Going On Here: It Ain't All Flowers
- Review: Spa Surface Not Factor in Fatalities
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- 360 Cataloged for Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door