An increase in the number of horses nominated at the first entry stage bodes well for the 2002 Dubai World Cup program. Nominations stand at 720 horses from 22 countries.
In light of the recent terrorist attacks in the United States, and the resulting situation internationally, organizers of the Dubai World Cup program plan an intensive promotional campaign to ensure the 2002 Dubai World Cup is well-received by horsemen, the Gulf News reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Werther Goes the Distance in Hong Kong
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner
- Starship Jubilee Much the Best in Nassau Stakes
- Tapwrit Works Toward Belmont; True Timber Confirmed
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Churchill Completes Rare Guineas Double