An increase in the number of horses nominated at the first entry stage bodes well for the 2002 Dubai World Cup program. Nominations stand at 720 horses from 22 countries.
In light of the recent terrorist attacks in the United States, and the resulting situation internationally, organizers of the Dubai World Cup program plan an intensive promotional campaign to ensure the 2002 Dubai World Cup is well-received by horsemen, the Gulf News reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- American Freedom Clear Winner in Iowa Derby
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Globetrotting Tepin Preps for Saratoga Ship
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race