An increase in the number of horses nominated at the first entry stage bodes well for the 2002 Dubai World Cup program. Nominations stand at 720 horses from 22 countries.
In light of the recent terrorist attacks in the United States, and the resulting situation internationally, organizers of the Dubai World Cup program plan an intensive promotional campaign to ensure the 2002 Dubai World Cup is well-received by horsemen, the Gulf News reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Flashy Performances at OBS Day of Champions
- 'Chrome' Tops U.S. Nominees for World Cup
- Jockey Chapa Faces Felony Race-Fixing Charges
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- First Foal Reported for Fort Larned
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for Jan. 27, 2015
- Trickmeister to Tomorrow Bloodstock in NY
- Nerud Homebred Colt Wins at Big A
- First Foal Reported for Morning Line
- Washington Owner/Breeder Paxton Dead at 76