An increase in the number of horses nominated at the first entry stage bodes well for the 2002 Dubai World Cup program. Nominations stand at 720 horses from 22 countries.
In light of the recent terrorist attacks in the United States, and the resulting situation internationally, organizers of the Dubai World Cup program plan an intensive promotional campaign to ensure the 2002 Dubai World Cup is well-received by horsemen, the Gulf News reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos