An increase in the number of horses nominated at the first entry stage bodes well for the 2002 Dubai World Cup program. Nominations stand at 720 horses from 22 countries.
In light of the recent terrorist attacks in the United States, and the resulting situation internationally, organizers of the Dubai World Cup program plan an intensive promotional campaign to ensure the 2002 Dubai World Cup is well-received by horsemen, the Gulf News reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Stormy Liberal Wins Third Straight Stakes
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Party Boat Upsets Fifty Five in Memories of Silver