The Dubai World Cup committee has issued more than 80 invitations for the March 29 World Cup races at Nad Al Sheba Race Course in the United Arab Emirates. The second round of nominations closed Jan. 15 with 1,401 horses, representing 25 countries, being nominated to one of the seven World Cup series races.
Most Popular Stories
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap