The Dubai World Cup committee has issued more than 80 invitations for the March 29 World Cup races at Nad Al Sheba Race Course in the United Arab Emirates. The second round of nominations closed Jan. 15 with 1,401 horses, representing 25 countries, being nominated to one of the seven World Cup series races.
Most Popular Stories
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Korean Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in Accident
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Churchill Names New Track Superintendent
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Laurel's Average Handle Rises for Winter Meet
- What's Going On Here: Keep Raising the Bar
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Live Chat - Friday, April 3 at NOON EDT
- Live Video: Fasig-Tipton Texas Sale