Fresh off the glory of winning the Eclipse Award as America's outstanding owner of 2009, the Maktoum family's Godolphin stable is poised to unleash some of its strongest American-based runners at Meydan.
HRTV will broadcast 11 days of racing during the Dubai Racing Carnival beginning Jan. 18.
Wagering in the United States on Saturday's six-race Dubai World Cup card totaled $2,413,588, an increase of 2.3% from last year.
South African runner Ice Cube appears to be the strongest entrant for Thursday's UAE Two Thousand Guineas (UAE-III). The race is one of six stakes races on the second day of the Dubai Racing Carnival.
HorseRacing TV (HRTV) will provide live coverage of the 10-date Dubai International Racing Carnival from Nad al Sheba Race Course in Dubai.
Racing and breeding news and information.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener
- The Ex Terminator