In his first outing since winning the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) In March, Godolphin Stable's Dubai Millennium heads the eight-horse field that will contest today's Prince of Wales's Stakes (Eng-I).
Trainer David Loder announced Dec. 6 his intention to retire at the end of the 2003 season.
Street Cry's stellar performance to win the seventh running of the Group I Dubai World Cup in March earned the Godolphin Racing star's the Emirates Racing Association's Nashwan Horse of the Year Award for 2001-02.
Two-year-old colt Almushahar earned a comparison with the late great Dubai Millennium as he overcame trouble to post a sparkling victory at Doncaster on Friday and became the favorite for next year's Sagitta 2,000 Guineas.
Most Popular Stories
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Sire de Grugy in Cheltenham 'Feel Good' Story
- Taptowne Draws Rail in Well-Matched Razorback
- U.A.E. to Supply Horses for Chinese Race Day
- Encaustic Sires First Three Foals
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- Special Post Time for Aqueduct on Wood Day
- New Vocations Announces 2014 Ambassadors
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered
- What's Going On Here: Dude the Redeemer