In his first outing since winning the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) In March, Godolphin Stable's Dubai Millennium heads the eight-horse field that will contest today's Prince of Wales's Stakes (Eng-I).
Trainer David Loder announced Dec. 6 his intention to retire at the end of the 2003 season.
Street Cry's stellar performance to win the seventh running of the Group I Dubai World Cup in March earned the Godolphin Racing star's the Emirates Racing Association's Nashwan Horse of the Year Award for 2001-02.
Two-year-old colt Almushahar earned a comparison with the late great Dubai Millennium as he overcame trouble to post a sparkling victory at Doncaster on Friday and became the favorite for next year's Sagitta 2,000 Guineas.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Upstart Breeder Out of Hospital, CD Bound
- Weir, Lipinski on NBC Social Media for Derby
- Jimmy Creed to Spendthrift Australia
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- Kentucky Derby News Update: April 27, 2015
- Haskin: California Horses Make Big Impression
- Itsaknockout Promotes Upcoming Boxing Match