Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) victor Australia and runner-up Kingston Hill look set for their highly anticipated rematch in the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) June 28 at the Curragh.
Jim Bolger enjoyed another major coup for his racing and breeding operation when Trading Leather won the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) June 29 as Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner Ruler of The World dramatically fizzled.
Unbeaten Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner Ruler of The World will take on eight rivals in the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) June 29 at the Curragh while his trainer bids to extend his dominance in the classic.
Camelot kept his perfect record intact and notched his third classic of the season when he powered to a two-length victory in the $1,614,500 Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) at the Curragh June 30.
Simon Burgess talks with Thom Malone of Paddy Power, the largest bookmaker in Ireland, about prospects for the Irish Derby and other races of the weekend. Sponsored by Irish Thoroughbred Marketing. Watch Video
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket
- Ranking the Kentucky Derby Workouts
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Weir, Lipinski on NBC Social Media for Derby
- Upstart Breeder Out of Hospital, CD Bound
- Alto Aims High With Materiality
- Lenny's Place: Kentucky Derby Edition
- NJ Casino Simulcast Bill Signed Into Law