Jim Bolger enjoyed another major coup for his racing and breeding operation when Trading Leather won the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) June 29 as Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner Ruler of The World dramatically fizzled.
Unbeaten Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner Ruler of The World will take on eight rivals in the Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) June 29 at the Curragh while his trainer bids to extend his dominance in the classic.
Camelot kept his perfect record intact and notched his third classic of the season when he powered to a two-length victory in the $1,614,500 Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) at the Curragh June 30.
Simon Burgess talks with Thom Malone of Paddy Power, the largest bookmaker in Ireland, about prospects for the Irish Derby and other races of the weekend. Sponsored by Irish Thoroughbred Marketing. Watch Video
Most Popular Stories
- Honor Code: A.P. Indy's Last Derby Hope
- Moment of the Year Voting Now Open
- After Market Purchased to Stand in Turkey
- Novak at the Track: Road to Derby Retrospect
- Turfway to Increase Stakes, Allowance Purses
- Barretts January Sale Catalog Now Online
- TimeformUS: Saturday Plays
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana