The Association of Racing Commissioners International Drug Testing and Practices Committee April 19 moved forward on changes that would standardize vet's list procedures from state to state.
The Association of Racing Commissioners International board has selected five initial members for its new Drug Testing Standards and Practices Committee.
- By Tom LaMarra
The Association of Racing Commissioners International has classified or reclassified 46 foreign substances and has listed the administration of Erythropoietin, or EPO, as a prohibited practice at the recommendation of its Drug Testing Standards and Practices Committee.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Belterra to Honor the late Harry Holcomb