The Association of Racing Commissioners International Drug Testing and Practices Committee April 19 moved forward on changes that would standardize vet's list procedures from state to state.
The Association of Racing Commissioners International board has selected five initial members for its new Drug Testing Standards and Practices Committee.
- By Tom LaMarra
The Association of Racing Commissioners International has classified or reclassified 46 foreign substances and has listed the administration of Erythropoietin, or EPO, as a prohibited practice at the recommendation of its Drug Testing Standards and Practices Committee.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move
- Quiet Business Wins Bewitch on Keeneland's Closing Day