Education was the primary mission of the June 13 International Summit on Race Day Medication, EIPH and the Racehorse held at Belmont Park in New York.
Jockey Club president James Gagliano reiterates call for ban on race-day medications.
As expected the Racing Medication and Testing Consortium board of directors said April 20 it will join the National Thoroughbred Racing Association and American Association of Equine Practitioners in organizing a drug summit.
Most Popular Stories
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- Barretts January Mixed Sale Catalog Online
- New Management for 2015 at Rillito Park
- Lenny's Place - Episode 7
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress