Education was the primary mission of the June 13 International Summit on Race Day Medication, EIPH and the Racehorse held at Belmont Park in New York.
Jockey Club president James Gagliano reiterates call for ban on race-day medications.
As expected the Racing Medication and Testing Consortium board of directors said April 20 it will join the National Thoroughbred Racing Association and American Association of Equine Practitioners in organizing a drug summit.
Most Popular Stories
- Old Friends Retiree The Name's Jimmy Dies
- Tapiture Breezes For Rebel Stakes
- AmWest Offers Players Chance to Help TCA
- Mucho Macho Man Florida's Horse of the Year
- Campaign to Expose Newcomers to Horses
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap