More musings on the horse racing industry, and some unanswered questions. read blog
A 45-day public comment period started March 2 on a series of rule amendments and additions under consideration by the California Horse Racing Board revising classification of drug substances and penalties for medication violations.
The Kentucky Equine Drug Research Council met Thursday at Keeneland to discuss options to identify and enforce the prohibited use of erythropoietin (EPO).
Most Popular Stories
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Supreme Court to Consider N.J. Sports Gambling Case
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity
- Hong Kong Announces Awards Finalists
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Three Trustees Named to National Museum Board
- What's Going On Here: Upper Crust