Eibar Coa splits with agent Matt Muzikar, hires Drew Mollica to handle his book.
Jockey Joe Bravo, sidelined with a fractured left clavicle bone following a Sept. 7 spill at Belmont Park, will return to the saddle Oct. 13 at Belmont Park, said his agent, Drew Mollica.
Jockey Joe Bravo, who fractured his left clavicle bone in a Sept. 7 spill at Belmont Park, is a "week to 10 days" away from galloping horses, his agent, Drew Mollica, said Sept. 30.
Jockey Jose Santos guided 6-1 Melodeeman to an easy victory in Saturday's fifth race at Aqueduct Racetrack, giving the Chilean his 4,000th career Thoroughbred racing victory in North America.
Journeyman jockey C.C. Lopez took off his remaining mounts at Aqueduct on Friday, citing an injured thumb and sore ribs following a nasty three-horse spill. Lopez plans to consult a personal physician regarding his injuries and is uncertain whether he will return to racing over the weekend.
Apprentice jockey Denis Rojas was in Jamaica Hospital late Friday after being unseated by Decourcey while galloping out after the fourth race at Aqueduct.
Drew Mollica, agent for jockey Richard Migliore, said he was "cautiously optimistic" his rider would be able to ride Saturday at Pimlico after he was hurt in the Belmont Park starting gate Friday afternoon.
Most Popular Stories
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Indicators Drop at Ocala August Yearling Sale
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Sunset Glow Has Experience Edge in Debutante
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Road to the Kentucky Derby Schedule Announced
- Gains Posted as Doncaster Premier Sale Ends