Gains were posted across the board during the second-to-last day of the Keeneland November mixed sale Nov. 18.
- By Claire Novak
Former jockey and Hall of Fame member Steve Cauthen, who became the youngest rider to win the Triple Crown when he rode Affirmed to sweep the three classic races as an 18-year-old in 1978, has joined the team of Capital Play, one of four bidders engaged in competition for the franchise rights to Aqueduct, Belmont Park, and Saratoga in New York.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Getting Started on Breeders' Cup Handicapping
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Breeders' Cup Race Order, Wagering Options