Gains were posted across the board during the second-to-last day of the Keeneland November mixed sale Nov. 18.
- By Claire Novak
Former jockey and Hall of Fame member Steve Cauthen, who became the youngest rider to win the Triple Crown when he rode Affirmed to sweep the three classic races as an 18-year-old in 1978, has joined the team of Capital Play, one of four bidders engaged in competition for the franchise rights to Aqueduct, Belmont Park, and Saratoga in New York.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- A New Brand of Hero
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival