Sam-Son Farm's 8-year-old Soaring Free, Canada's reigning Horse of the Year, not only successfully defend his title in the Scott Highlander Stakes Handicap (Can-III) at Woodbine on Sunday, but also surpassed the $2 million mark in career earnings in the process.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Top Jockey in World's Top Races to be Honored
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Is Low-Dose Omeprazole Effective for Treating Ulcers?
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- After the Wire: Game On Dude & Pa. Derby
- Los Alamitos Concludes First Fall Meet