A tough cast of characters will fight it out in the $250,000 Bowling Green Handicap (gr. IIT), an 11-furlong race for older horses on the Saratoga Race Course inner turf Aug. 1.
Triple Threat, a game winner of the Monmouth Stakes (gr. IIT) in his U.S. debut, heads the cast for the $100,000 Arlington Handicap (gr. IIIT) July 11 in Arlington Heights, Ill.
Last-out stakes winners The Pizza Man, Dramedy, and Xtra Luck will seek to continue their successful ways at the marathon distance of 1 1/2 miles at Arlington International Racecourse.
The longest price on the board delivered a game performance at Keeneland April 18, 30-1 shot Dramedy putting pressure on frontrunner My Afleet all the way around and then just holding off the late charge of Dynamic Sky.
Well-bred War Correspondent, who seems to be on the upswing for trainer Christophe Clement, will join grade I winner Lochte in the $150,000 Appleton Stakes (gr. IIIT) March 28 at Gulfstream Park.
Top-selling $775,000 filly, Flashy Gray, helps key statistics tracking ahead of 2011 results.
Most Popular Stories
- Dickinson Decides to Return to Training
- Shared Belief Still Healing in Northwest
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- A New Daily Dawns - Eric Mitchell
- 'Pharoah' Heads Home, Next Race Undecided
- Longform: Undercover Advocates
- Longform: Long Live the Queen
- Injured Jockey Luzzi Cleared to Resume Riding
- Upstart Fine After Haskell; Travers Next
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park