Theresa Moore goes from owner to breeder to developer of Harmony Training Center. Download Now
The Visualiser, a son of Giant's Causeway who originally sold as a yearling for $1 million, has been retired and will stand in 2010 at Dr. Warren Center's Mighty Acres Farm near Pryor, Okla.
Fistfite, a son of Two Punch, died of a heart attack July 25. The 11-year-old stallion was standing in Kansas but was to stand in 2010 at the farm of his owner, Dr. Warren Center.
The Oklahoma Thoroughbred Association held its 23rd annual awards banquet Aug. 2 to announce its 2007 state-bred champions. Not surprisingly, the Horse of the Year, older male, and turf runner awards went to last year's NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) winner Kip Deville, who is now the all-time leading accredited Oklahoma-bred runner.
Distinction, a $4.2 million Saratoga sale yearling, and 10-year-old Alamocitos will stand at Dr. Warren Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish Surf Runs Away in Cougar II Marathon
- Dance With Fate's Exercise Rider Has Surgery
- Whitney Card's Grade I Races Taking Shape
- LoPresti Unfazed by Slow Move from Wise Dan
- V. E. Day Gives Lezcano Win 2,000 in Curlin
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Lochte Looks to Regain Form in Oceanport
- Ami's Holiday Leads Prince of Wales Lineup
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move