Theresa Moore goes from owner to breeder to developer of Harmony Training Center. Download Now
The Visualiser, a son of Giant's Causeway who originally sold as a yearling for $1 million, has been retired and will stand in 2010 at Dr. Warren Center's Mighty Acres Farm near Pryor, Okla.
Fistfite, a son of Two Punch, died of a heart attack July 25. The 11-year-old stallion was standing in Kansas but was to stand in 2010 at the farm of his owner, Dr. Warren Center.
The Oklahoma Thoroughbred Association held its 23rd annual awards banquet Aug. 2 to announce its 2007 state-bred champions. Not surprisingly, the Horse of the Year, older male, and turf runner awards went to last year's NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) winner Kip Deville, who is now the all-time leading accredited Oklahoma-bred runner.
Distinction, a $4.2 million Saratoga sale yearling, and 10-year-old Alamocitos will stand at Dr. Warren Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Ocho Ocho Ocho Cashes Jackpot, Now 3-for-3
- Take Charge Brandi Takes Down Delta Princess
- Honor Code Inhales Allowance Foes in Return
- Three Hearts Breaks Through in Red Carpet
- Sunbean in Hand for Easy Delta Mile Victory
- Cardinal Handicap Falls to Strike Charmer
- Lubash Looks Like a Million in Tropical Turf
- Sinatra Leaving Parx to Take MJC Position
- Daring Kathy Takes My Charmer Wire to Wire
- Mahoning Valley Opens Inaugural Meet Nov. 24