Rood & Riddle, one of the world's leading equine veterinary practices, has been named the Official Equine Hospital of the Breeders' Cup World Championships, Breeders Cup announced April 13.
Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital in Kentucky will open a satellite ambulatory division in upstate New York, Sequel Stallions New York announced March 29.
Keeneland is exploring ways to deal with sale horses whose health might have been compromised by pericarditis and other problems linked to mare reproductive loss syndrome.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever