During a hearing regarding the drug use of New Zealand jockey Lisa Cropp before the country's Judicial Control Authority, forensic scientist and toxicology expert Dr. Ronald Couch told the panel that Cropp would have been "dead or at least unconscious" if the reported level of methamphetamine in her system recorded by a positive test was accurate.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Day By Day
- Who Will Win the Derby Trial?
- Curlin, Bernardini Colts Top OBS Spring Sale
- Baffert Duo Has Derby Trial as Backup Plan
- Itsmyluckyday Heads Best of the Rest Stakes
- Cooler Temperatures Forecast for Derby Week
- Bourbon Lane Launches Pasture at Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 4/21/2014
- Gulfstream-Calder Deal Could Be in Works