During a hearing regarding the drug use of New Zealand jockey Lisa Cropp before the country's Judicial Control Authority, forensic scientist and toxicology expert Dr. Ronald Couch told the panel that Cropp would have been "dead or at least unconscious" if the reported level of methamphetamine in her system recorded by a positive test was accurate.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact