During a hearing regarding the drug use of New Zealand jockey Lisa Cropp before the country's Judicial Control Authority, forensic scientist and toxicology expert Dr. Ronald Couch told the panel that Cropp would have been "dead or at least unconscious" if the reported level of methamphetamine in her system recorded by a positive test was accurate.
Most Popular Stories
- Tonalist Looks Tough in Jim Dandy Stakes
- My Option, La Tia Tangle in Ontario Matron
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?