Trainer Patrick Biancone agreed to a settlement with the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority that will prevent Biancone from training horses for one year. He will not be listed as trainer of record for any horses running in the Breeders' Cup Oct. 26-27.
Kentucky racing stewards have suspended veterinarian Dr. Rodney Stewart for five years for numerous violations of the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority's medication regulations.
Trainer Patrick Biancone has been ordered by Kentucky racing stewards to serve a 15-day suspension after a horse under his care tested positive for prohibited drugs. Biancone remains under investigation following a search of his barns earlier this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- Encouraging Starts to Saratoga, Del Mar Meets