Trainer Patrick Biancone agreed to a settlement with the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority that will prevent Biancone from training horses for one year. He will not be listed as trainer of record for any horses running in the Breeders' Cup Oct. 26-27.
Kentucky racing stewards have suspended veterinarian Dr. Rodney Stewart for five years for numerous violations of the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority's medication regulations.
Trainer Patrick Biancone has been ordered by Kentucky racing stewards to serve a 15-day suspension after a horse under his care tested positive for prohibited drugs. Biancone remains under investigation following a search of his barns earlier this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Stormy Liberal Wins Third Straight Stakes