Trainer Patrick Biancone agreed to a settlement with the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority that will prevent Biancone from training horses for one year. He will not be listed as trainer of record for any horses running in the Breeders' Cup Oct. 26-27.
Kentucky racing stewards have suspended veterinarian Dr. Rodney Stewart for five years for numerous violations of the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority's medication regulations.
Trainer Patrick Biancone has been ordered by Kentucky racing stewards to serve a 15-day suspension after a horse under his care tested positive for prohibited drugs. Biancone remains under investigation following a search of his barns earlier this year.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective