The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s August yearling sale got off to a rocky start in Central Florida, suffering significant downturns from the previous year in the number of horses sold, gross revenue, average price, and median price.
Most Popular Stories
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- Longines Named Official Breeders' Cup Partner
- FTBOA Names New Executive Committee, Board
- Breeders' Cup 'The Works' Returns to TVG
- Handle Down at Challenged Delaware Park Meet
- Canterbury Requests 70 Racing Dates for 2015
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close