Tyler Baze resumes riding at Oak Tree Wednesday after undergoing treatment for an eating disorder that dropped his weight to about 100 pounds, according to his agent, Ivan Puhich. Santa Monica nutritionist Dr. Phil Goglia treated the 22-year-old Baze, who struggled through a 62-race losing streak during the Del Mar meet.
Most Popular Stories
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate
- Old Friends Cabin Creek Welcomes Be Bullish
- Miss Temple City on Schedule for Royal Ascot
- MarketWatch: McPeek on Yearling Selection