Tyler Baze resumes riding at Oak Tree Wednesday after undergoing treatment for an eating disorder that dropped his weight to about 100 pounds, according to his agent, Ivan Puhich. Santa Monica nutritionist Dr. Phil Goglia treated the 22-year-old Baze, who struggled through a 62-race losing streak during the Del Mar meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn