Tyler Baze resumes riding at Oak Tree Wednesday after undergoing treatment for an eating disorder that dropped his weight to about 100 pounds, according to his agent, Ivan Puhich. Santa Monica nutritionist Dr. Phil Goglia treated the 22-year-old Baze, who struggled through a 62-race losing streak during the Del Mar meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park