Uncle Mo repelled a bid from Jackson Bend just beyond the quarter-pole and put his rival away in the $200,000 Kelso Handicap (gr. II) Oct. 1 at Belmont Park to win by three lengths.
Champion Uncle Mo turned away a challenge from Rattlesnake Bridge and pulled away in the stretch to post an easy 3 3/4-length victory in the $100,000 Timely Writer Stakes March 12 at Gulfstream Park in his 3-year-old debut.
Highly-touted juvenile Uncle Mo was tested in the early going, but pulled clear in the stretch to win as a heavy favorite in the $300,000 Champagne (gr. I) Oct. 9 at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- That Handicapping Show: Travers Stakes