The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association, trainer Michael Matz, and owners Roy and Gretchen Jackson, have invited the public to attend a presentation by Dr. Lawrence R. Soma of the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine's New Bolton Center and Dr. Scot Waterman of the Racing Medication and Testing Consortium.
Most Popular Stories
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Espinoza Fined for Wearing Promo Material
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Zivo Returns Against NY-Breds at Spa
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Cuomo Authorizes Further 1% Share to NYTHA
- CTT Pledges Funds for Barn Surveillance