The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association, trainer Michael Matz, and owners Roy and Gretchen Jackson, have invited the public to attend a presentation by Dr. Lawrence R. Soma of the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine's New Bolton Center and Dr. Scot Waterman of the Racing Medication and Testing Consortium.
Most Popular Stories
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Ben's Cat Claims Thrilling Parx Dash 3-Peat