Tucked Away, the Clement L. Hirsch Handicap (gr. IIT) winner who was injured while working on the Del Mar grass course Wednesday, underwent successful surgery on her fractured right foreleg Thursday night at San Luis Rey Equine Hospital in Bonsall.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact