Tucked Away, the Clement L. Hirsch Handicap (gr. IIT) winner who was injured while working on the Del Mar grass course Wednesday, underwent successful surgery on her fractured right foreleg Thursday night at San Luis Rey Equine Hospital in Bonsall.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?