"A lot of the equipment you see on the television show 'ER' we have here," says Dr. Jon Palmer, an associate professor of medicine and the director of the center's neonatal program. "We have respirators, heart monitoring equipment, blood pressure monitoring equipment, and equipment that monitors exhaled gasses. We even have a defibrillator. I only wish I could get blood gasses as fast as they do on 'ER.' "
Most Popular Stories
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Ness Aiming for Ninth Straight Tampa Title
- Spanish Queen Unmatched in Honeymoon Victory
- Medaglia d'Oro Weanling Tops Inglis Sale
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- International Star Scratched from the Derby
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence