Organizers of the first Oklahoma City Summer Thoroughbred Yearling Sale, which produced a sale-topper that sold for $50,000, indicated the results are a sign of good things to come.
Unbeaten Rare Brick, sire of 27 stakes winners, and multiple graded stakes winner Semoran will stand in 2006 at Dr. Joe Carter's Oklahoma Equine Hospital near Washington, Okla.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, whose half-brother, Elusive Quality, sired champion Smarty Jones, will stand at Dr. Joe Carter's Oklahoma Equine Hospital near Washington, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin