Helen "Penny" Chenery, owner of 1973 Triple Crown champion Secretariat and president of the Secretariat Foundation, has announced the Foundation's recipients of charitable grants for 2009.
By Dr. Joan C. Hendricks - We have a unique chance now to build on the current positive public perception. Let's use this opening to encourage more investment, attendance, bigger gates, wider viewership and sponsorship, and perhaps even a broader base for philanthropy.
Most Popular Stories
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Miss Behaviour Cuts Back for Prioress Run
- Gains Posted at Doncaster Premier Sale
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Clearly Now Faces Class Field in Forego
- Tritap, a Son of Tapit, to Heritage Stallions
- OH Thoroughbred Tracks Seek 293 Dates in 2015
- Fourth Washington Park for Mister Marti Gras