Ian Tapp recaps Day 4 of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale, including comments from the connections of the top sellers. Also, feedback from Dr. George Mundy of Don Alberto, and Geoffrey Russell. Watch Video
The creation of Don Alberto Kentucky is an extension of an ongoing plan to expand and upgrade the Thoroughbred holdings of the Solari-Heller family in Chile.
Adena Springs has begun relocating mares to its new 2,000-acre facility near Paris, Ky.
Jim Cullen, president of Cullen Bloodstock in Lexington, has been hired as director of marketing for Adena Springs Farm.
Dr. George Mundy, resident veterinarian and general manager of Hill 'n' Dale Farms near Lexington, Ky. announced Tuesday his resignation to pursue other endeavors within the equine industry.
Answer Lively, the 1998 Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner and that year's Eclipse Award-winning 2-year-old male, is experiencing fertility problems in his first year at Hill 'n' Dale Farms near Lexington. Dr. George D. Mundy, the farm's general manager and resident veterinarian, said on Friday only one of the first 12 mares bred to Answer Lively has been pronounced in foal.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Tampa Bay Announces Richest Stakes Schedule
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?