Ian Tapp recaps Day 4 of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale, including comments from the connections of the top sellers. Also, feedback from Dr. George Mundy of Don Alberto, and Geoffrey Russell. Watch Video
The creation of Don Alberto Kentucky is an extension of an ongoing plan to expand and upgrade the Thoroughbred holdings of the Solari-Heller family in Chile.
Adena Springs has begun relocating mares to its new 2,000-acre facility near Paris, Ky.
Jim Cullen, president of Cullen Bloodstock in Lexington, has been hired as director of marketing for Adena Springs Farm.
Dr. George Mundy, resident veterinarian and general manager of Hill 'n' Dale Farms near Lexington, Ky. announced Tuesday his resignation to pursue other endeavors within the equine industry.
Answer Lively, the 1998 Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner and that year's Eclipse Award-winning 2-year-old male, is experiencing fertility problems in his first year at Hill 'n' Dale Farms near Lexington. Dr. George D. Mundy, the farm's general manager and resident veterinarian, said on Friday only one of the first 12 mares bred to Answer Lively has been pronounced in foal.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Five Share Fastest Time in Fasig-Tipton Sale Works
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Prominent Ohio Breeder George Smith Dies at 84
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Unique Bella Tops Roster of 109 Kentucky Oaks Nominees
- Willy North Returns to Sales Scene at Fasig-Tipton
- Looking East, to Far East, for Classic Starters
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death