Ian Tapp recaps Day 4 of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale, including comments from the connections of the top sellers. Also, feedback from Dr. George Mundy of Don Alberto, and Geoffrey Russell. Watch Video
The creation of Don Alberto Kentucky is an extension of an ongoing plan to expand and upgrade the Thoroughbred holdings of the Solari-Heller family in Chile.
Adena Springs has begun relocating mares to its new 2,000-acre facility near Paris, Ky.
Jim Cullen, president of Cullen Bloodstock in Lexington, has been hired as director of marketing for Adena Springs Farm.
Dr. George Mundy, resident veterinarian and general manager of Hill 'n' Dale Farms near Lexington, Ky. announced Tuesday his resignation to pursue other endeavors within the equine industry.
Answer Lively, the 1998 Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) winner and that year's Eclipse Award-winning 2-year-old male, is experiencing fertility problems in his first year at Hill 'n' Dale Farms near Lexington. Dr. George D. Mundy, the farm's general manager and resident veterinarian, said on Friday only one of the first 12 mares bred to Answer Lively has been pronounced in foal.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Breeder Lucy Bassett Dies at 87
- Asmussen Breezes Four Oaks Hopefuls
- Nyquist Top 3YO in Final Pre-Derby NTRA Poll
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer