The chair of the Pennsylvania Horse Racing Commission said March 10 racetrack casinos in the state are expected to demonstrate "concrete ways their commitment to live racing and breeding."
While Barbaro was spending his 207th day in the intensive care unit Dec. 13, his replica was being exhibited in the hospital's Woerner Amphitheater, along with a check for $114,710 presented by Breyer Animal Creations, the model's creator and manufacturer.
Most Popular Stories
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 1
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack