Read what some participants in the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select yearling sale had to say about the market.
The first offspring of grade I winner and record setter Forest Danger was born Jan. 13 at Needham-Betz Thoroughbreds near Lexington. The bay filly, bred by Needham-Betz Thoroughbreds, Dr. Chuck Kidder, Peter Lamantia, and Brian Graves, is out of the stakes-placed mare Gimme Some Love.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity
- Innovative Wagers Help Racetracks with Handle
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship