Read what some participants in the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select yearling sale had to say about the market.
The first offspring of grade I winner and record setter Forest Danger was born Jan. 13 at Needham-Betz Thoroughbreds near Lexington. The bay filly, bred by Needham-Betz Thoroughbreds, Dr. Chuck Kidder, Peter Lamantia, and Brian Graves, is out of the stakes-placed mare Gimme Some Love.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Tumblebrutus Gets 25th Black-Type Winner
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate