Read what some participants in the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select yearling sale had to say about the market.
The first offspring of grade I winner and record setter Forest Danger was born Jan. 13 at Needham-Betz Thoroughbreds near Lexington. The bay filly, bred by Needham-Betz Thoroughbreds, Dr. Chuck Kidder, Peter Lamantia, and Brian Graves, is out of the stakes-placed mare Gimme Some Love.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule