Dr. Charles Fager, the world-renowned neurosurgeon who saved the life of John Nerud and for whom the immortal Dr. Fager was named, died peacefully at his Boston suburb home April 8. He was 90.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Racing Leaders: Triple Crown Would Lift Sport
- Zayat Stables Inks Promo Deal for 'Pharoah'
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- American Pharoah Heading to the Track
- Belmont Stakes: Frammento Gets a Bath
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- Commentary: 'If Florida Can, We All Can'
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd