Author Leslie Guttman has spent the last year as the proverbial "fly on the wall," taking in the sights, sounds, and actions at Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington and in August will release her new book "Equine ER: A Year in the Life of an Equine Veterinary Hospital," published by Eclipse Press.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 3
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Romansh Tries One Turn in Bold Ruler
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?