The Jockeys' Guild April 4 announced the creation of the Jockey Injury Database, a new program aimed at preventing rider injuries in the future.
InCompass Solutions announced Oct. 10 hat it had launched the Jockey Health Information System, a database that will store jockeys' updated medical histories and make it possible for emergency medical personnel at racetracks to instantly access that information in the event of injury.
Most Popular Stories
- Coalport Convincing Winner of Connally Cup
- Catalog Online for Barretts 2-Year-Old Sale
- Upstart Proves Class in Holy Bull
- Eblouissante Retired, to be Bred in Europe
- Alert Bay Victorious in Cal Cup Turf Classic
- Mischief Clem, 'Kitty Post Upsets in Cal Cup
- Lochte Triumphs in Tampa Bay Thriller
- Barbados Makes the Grade in Hutcheson
- Birdatthewire Soars to Easy Forward Gal Win
- Sugar Shock Takes American Beauty in Comeback