Ambition Unbridled took the Dr. A.B. Leggio Memorial Handicap field gate to wire to post a 21-1 upset in the $100,000 dash for fillies and mares over the Stall-Wilson turf course.
Team Block's Dyna Da Wyna headlines a solid field of 13, including five stakes/group winners, in Saturday's $100,000 Dr. A. B. Leggio Memorial Handicap at Fair Grounds. The turf dash for older fillies and mares will be run as the first of four $100,000 stakes on the day's card.
Donald Foret felt good about his former claimer's chances on Saturday in the featured $60,000 Dr. A.B. Leggio Memorial Handicap at Fair Grounds.
Hallowed Dreams was scratched out of last year's Dr. A.B. Leggio Memorial Handicap at Fair Grounds after reportedly suffering a bout of colic. She made amends in Saturday's renewal, setting a new stakes record of 1:03.82 en route to her 25th career win from 27 starts.
Chris's Thunder closed though the stretch to win the $60,000 Dr. A.B. Leggio Memorial Handicap in a blanket finish Saturday at Fair Grounds. Hallowed Dreams, who won her first 16 career races before suffering her first loss this summer, was scratched.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- The Star of the BC Classic: Lucky Spell?
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC