Two recent reports show that Tampa Bay Downs and Gulfstream Park are making big inroads into Florida's lucrative host-track simulcast market., while host revenue for Calder fell by $5.1 million in this year's second quarter
Calder Casino & Race Course has reinstated trainer Kirk Ziadie, two years after it barred him for reasons it now says are related to positive drug tests on horses and late payments to vendors.
David J. Roberts left his post at the Florida Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering after eight years.
Hialeah Park received a Quarter Horse permit from the Florida Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering on March 17, with an apparent mandate to begin that racing by March 17, 2010.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- The Gurkha Edges Galileo Gold in Sussex
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Favored Amis Gizmo Captures Prince of Wales
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga