Gulfstream Park officials said $150 million would be spent for a complete overhaul of the Hallandale Beach racetrack and Thoroughbred racing would be brought to a new Ocala facility if the Legislature changes the pari-mutuel laws allowing for more simulcast wagering.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Digs In for Final BC Breeze
- Raven Run Winner Taris to F-T November
- Salutos Amigos Best in 'Ruler, Eyes BC Sprint
- Romans: Prayer for Relief's Work 'Super'
- Breeders' Cup Modifies Convicted Trainer Rule
- Elm Park Cruises to Easy Racing Post Tally
- Adelaide Strikes From Last to Win Cox Plate
- BC 2014: California Chrome Bath Oct 25
- Busy Day of Breeders' Cup Works Oct. 25
- BC 2014: California Chrome Work