PNC Bank has filed lawsuits in Fayette (Lexington) Circuit Court against two major Thoroughbred operations, contending that Buck Pond Farm and the McKathan Brothers Farm are in default on outstanding loans.
Stakes winner and multiple graded stakes placed Distorted Reality will stand the 2009 breeding season at Douglas Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky., it was announced Jan. 9. Distorted Reality will stand for a fee of $5,000 on a live foal/stands and nurses basis.
Grade II winner Ruler's Court, the joint high-weight on the 2003 Experimental Free Handicap for males, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Dr. Tom Simon's Vinery Stud near Summerfield, Fla.
Grade II winner Hero's Tribute, who missed the first part of the breeding season at Douglas Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky., because of surgery, is ready to begin breeding.
Bold Truth, who was grade II stakes-placed at Saratoga, has arrived at Douglas Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Dr. Tony Ryan's Castleton Lyons announced today that Bernstein, a leading freshman sire of 2004, will stand the 2005 breeding season as Ryan's Thoroughbred farm near Lexington.
Graded stakes winner Doneraile Court was represented by his first winner when his son Jazzy Jay won at five furlongs
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- New Management for 2015 at Rillito Park
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- Lenny's Place - Episode 7
- Barretts January Mixed Sale Catalog Online
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives