With a patient ride and a sweeping move on the final turn, Bailoutbobby took the 1 3/4-mile $200,000 Marathon Stakes (gr. II) at Keeneland by 5 1/4 lengths.
Doug O'Neill on winning the 2012 Kentucky Derby and his 2013 Derby horse, Goldencents watch video
Southern California shipper Thirtyfirststreet, making his first start on turf at odds of 21-1, took advantage of a crawling pace to edge Close Ally by a half-length in the $200,000 Lone Star Derby May 30.
Great Hunter is a hot property on this year's Triple Crown trail, but who has right to claim the grade I winner as legal property looms as a big question.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- HRRN Set for Dubai, Gulfstream Coverage
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale