Over the course of the next week, we'll have several wrapups, going over different aspects of Breeders' Cup 2009, but let's face it; this year's event will forever belong to Zenyatta.
All horses racing in Friday's Breeders' Cup races had to be on the grounds at Santa Anita at noon today. Zenyatta, accompanied by stablemate Tiago, passed through the stable gate at 11:59. Judging from her 3-5 morning line odds and all the accolades she has received, that should be the only close call the magnificent filly will have this week.
Dottie Ingordo has served as racing manager for Jerome and Ann Moss for more than 25 years. For her, one of the most exciting parts of the Thoroughbred business is watching a homebred weanling develop into a winning racehorse.
Most Popular Stories
- Half Sisters to Preakness Winners Race Sunday
- Dortmund Back to Training After Injury
- Dialed In Colt Leads Louisiana Yearling Sale
- CHRB Committee Advances New Lasix Proposal
- Royal Posse Aces Evan Shipman Stakes Debut
- Horseplayers Support USADA Oversight
- NYTHA Executive Director Gallagher Retires
- Pedigree Analysis: Caro
- Ironicus Has New Challenge in Bernard Baruch
- Handle Flat, Race Days Down in August