Over the course of the next week, we'll have several wrapups, going over different aspects of Breeders' Cup 2009, but let's face it; this year's event will forever belong to Zenyatta.
All horses racing in Friday's Breeders' Cup races had to be on the grounds at Santa Anita at noon today. Zenyatta, accompanied by stablemate Tiago, passed through the stable gate at 11:59. Judging from her 3-5 morning line odds and all the accolades she has received, that should be the only close call the magnificent filly will have this week.
Dottie Ingordo has served as racing manager for Jerome and Ann Moss for more than 25 years. For her, one of the most exciting parts of the Thoroughbred business is watching a homebred weanling develop into a winning racehorse.
Most Popular Stories
- Milestone 5,000th Win for Jockey Bravo
- Texas Air Seeks Upset in Lone Star 'Cap
- American Pharoah Gallops Again at Churchill
- Undefeated Promise Me Silver Aiming for Acorn
- Why I Want a Triple Crown Winner
- Southern Honey Seeks Repeat in Winning Colors
- Frammento 'Developing Nicely' for Belmont
- Xtra Luck Goes Distance for Louisville Win
- Trujillo to Move Tack to Monmouth Park
- Sky Treasure Upsets in Nassau Stakes