Oak Tree Racing Association's inaugural meet at Hollywood Park kicks off Sept. 30 with an evening program featuring the $100,000 Senator Ken Maddy Handicap (gr. IIIT) on the turf.
Stalking Quisisana took advantage of a heated pace duel to register her first stakes victory by a nose over streaking Dubai Majesty in the $200,000 Sunshine Millions Filly & Mare Sprint at Santa Anita Jan. 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Limousine Liberal Seeks Graded Score in Smile
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor
- Evangeline Downs Hosts LA Legends Night