The Breeders' Cup has named Dos Equis as the Official Beer Sponsor of the 2010 Breeders' Cup World Championships, marking the third year that Dos Equis will serve as the Official Beer of the Championships.
For the second year, Dos Equis has been named "Official Beer Sponsor" of the 2009 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
As part of a new sponsorship strategy, the Breeders' Cup, announced July 21 it has formed three distinct tiers of marketing partners and developed expanded benefits for those partners.
The Breeders' Cup announced June 17 that Dos Equis has agreed to become the official beer sponsor of the 2008 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Sam's Sister Stuns Taris in Quick La Brea
- Alert Bay Wins Mathis Brothers Mile Thriller
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- New York Stallion Series On Tap at Aqueduct
- Salutos Amigos Adds Gravesend Stakes Victory
- Six Grade I Races Set for Belmont Stakes Day