The Breeders' Cup has named Dos Equis as the Official Beer Sponsor of the 2010 Breeders' Cup World Championships, marking the third year that Dos Equis will serve as the Official Beer of the Championships.
For the second year, Dos Equis has been named "Official Beer Sponsor" of the 2009 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
As part of a new sponsorship strategy, the Breeders' Cup, announced July 21 it has formed three distinct tiers of marketing partners and developed expanded benefits for those partners.
The Breeders' Cup announced June 17 that Dos Equis has agreed to become the official beer sponsor of the 2008 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- Oaklawn to Offer Bonuses for Lasix-Free Wins
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Jockey Club: Study Shows Lasix Not Needed
- Wise Dan and His Quarter Horse Buddy Donnie
- Study Examines EIPH and Racing Performance
- Breeders Sales Co. Expects Strong Auction