The Breeders' Cup has named Dos Equis as the Official Beer Sponsor of the 2010 Breeders' Cup World Championships, marking the third year that Dos Equis will serve as the Official Beer of the Championships.
For the second year, Dos Equis has been named "Official Beer Sponsor" of the 2009 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
As part of a new sponsorship strategy, the Breeders' Cup, announced July 21 it has formed three distinct tiers of marketing partners and developed expanded benefits for those partners.
The Breeders' Cup announced June 17 that Dos Equis has agreed to become the official beer sponsor of the 2008 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Look Back: Dr. Fager Delivers on Turf in United Nations
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- Curlin's Approval Heads Princess Rooney
- Holy Helena Favored for Queen's Plate
- Get your Scorecard, the Travers Trail Has Begun
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker