The Breeders' Cup has named Dos Equis as the Official Beer Sponsor of the 2010 Breeders' Cup World Championships, marking the third year that Dos Equis will serve as the Official Beer of the Championships.
For the second year, Dos Equis has been named "Official Beer Sponsor" of the 2009 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
As part of a new sponsorship strategy, the Breeders' Cup, announced July 21 it has formed three distinct tiers of marketing partners and developed expanded benefits for those partners.
The Breeders' Cup announced June 17 that Dos Equis has agreed to become the official beer sponsor of the 2008 Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Chapa's Fine Increased to $100,000
- American Pharoah Adds Another Bullet Work
- Live Chat - Friday, March 6 at NOON EST
- California Chrome 'Tight Enough' for Dubai
- Belardo, Hootenanny Among Guineas Nominees
- Compromise Possible for Racing in Virginia
- Saratoga Study Touts Impact of VLT Revenue
- Convictions in Billion-Dollar Bookmaking Case
- Winter Weather Continues to Impact Racing
- Pedigree Analysis: Far From Over