Magic Millions, which conducts the largest movement of yearlings in Australia with its eight-day sale each January, has acknowledged the sale won't take place as previously advertised because of the equine influenza outbreak.
Dehere's best southern son, Defier, snapped his group I losing streak with a hard fought win in the $500,000 (Australian funds) Doomben Cup (Aust-I) May 29.
As Royal Academy rests up before his eighth year of dual hemisphere work his best southern son, Bel Esprit, broke through for a belated group I at three in the $500,000 (Australian funds) Doomben 10,000 (Aust-I) in Brisbane May 17.
Falvelon established himself as one of the best ever Australian sprinters with a successful defense of the Doomben 10,000 (Aust-I) in Brisbane on May 18.
Most Popular Stories
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Rise Up Scores for Late Sire Rockport Harbor
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Turfway Cancels Card Because of Weather
- Silver Returns to New York Racing Association
- Chasing Landaluce
- Equine Sector Helps Boost KY Ag Receipts